Five points should be paid attention to during the test run of the hook shot blasting machine, as follows:
1. Carefully check whether the components of the machine are firmly connected;
2. Lubricate according to the sixth part of this manual;
3. No-load test run for 2～3 hours
4. If no problems are found in the above steps, open the hoist and screw conveyor, and add about 600Kg of new projectiles into the equipment from the door of the cleaning room. These projectiles are transported by a screw conveyor and lifted by a hoist, and stored in the hopper at the bottom of the separator. After driving, these projectiles will flow into the shot blasting device through the electric shot supply gate valve at the lower part of the hopper, and the workpieces to be cleaned in the cleaning room will be shot blasted.
5. When adjusting the shot blasting device, pay attention to the position of the directional sleeve of the shot blasting device so that all the projectiles are thrown on the workpiece to be cleaned, otherwise it will affect the cleaning efficiency. For the position of the directional sleeve window, please refer to the position shown in Figure 5 for installation. If necessary, apply black ink on a wooden board or lay a piece of thick paper, and place it at the position of the workpiece to be cleaned. Add a small amount of projectiles to the shot tube of the shot blasting machine, and check the position of the projectile belt. If the position of the projectile zone is incorrect, the directional sleeve should be adjusted to obtain the ideal position. After the directional sleeve is adjusted, it can be tested under load, and after 30 minutes of shot blasting, 400Kg projectiles can be added.
Follow the above 5 steps to safely test run to ensure the normal operation of the hook shot blasting machine
Contact Person: Miss. Chang